This product is available in our Palo Alto Store
The Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager helps relieve sore, tight, cramping, fatigued and stiff muscles. Great for the neck, shoulders, hamstrings, quads, calves and more! 18 inches in length.
- An easy to use, natural pain relief and healing aid.
- Controlled muscle manipulation smoothes, loosens, relaxes and soothes.
- Assists individuals in performing solo deep tissue massage, solo trigger point therapy and solo sports massage therapy.
- Recommended and used by athletes, sports trainers, massage & physical therapists and chiropractors.
- Innovative and patented massage foam instantly adjusts to skin temperature. Never cold to the touch, the high density, shock absorbing, durable massage foam won't deteriorate like most foam.
- Ergonomically designed, non slip grips increase comfort, reduce hand fatigue and facilitate greater massage pressure.
- Independently rolling massage bar glides smoothly over bare skin/clothing.
- Portable, easy to pack design is great for travel.
- Washes clean easily.
General Tips for Use:
- Designed for use on skin or one layer of clothing.
- The Tiger Tail is very durable and strong, and will not break under proper use.
- Relax muscles as you roll.
- Roll your muscles as deep as you feel comfortable, remembering that you don't have to hurting your muscles to help your muscles.
- The Tiger Tail is most effective when used throughout the course of activity: before, during and after.
- Muscle soreness may occur when the Tiger Tail is used excessively.
- It typically takes 10-20 rolls over the muscle to warm up healthy muscle tissue. This equates to working each muscle area for about 10-20 seconds. To be most effective, it works best to progressively press harder on the muscle area with each roll.
- Massage therapists refer to tender bumps or knots in the muscle as trigger points. The presence of trigger points often indicate weak, stiff and sore muscles which can hinder athletic performance because they easily tire and often hurt.
- When the Tiger Tail passes over a trigger point discomfort or pain may be experienced; however, most people find this feeling to feel good - especially when the Tiger Tail assists the muscle in releasing the cramp.
- Chronic trigger points often need additional attention. Slowly and gradually work the Tiger Tail deeper into the muscle to work out the trigger point. Using the Tiger Tail several times daily may be necessary. Over the course of time, trigger points should lessen in severity.
- Before beginning any type of therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Back to the store page