Sportslick is an easy to apply gel that provides extremely long lasting waterproof lubrication. Helps to prevent blisters, chafing and skin rash.
For blister prevention you can apply it directly to your toes and feet.
A thin coating of Sportslick applied to your face, cheeks, and lips, will prevent sunburn, chapping, and windburn.
For use with wetsuits, you apply Sportslick to the neck and underarms. Sportslick has been thoroughly tested and proven safe for wetsuits.
The leading antibacterial, Triclosan. The finest grade Petrolatum was chosen because it's the most effective lubricant available. It's used safely in hundreds of skin products and medications. It is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Sportslick has been proven not to harm wetsuits or athletic equipment.
- Silicone - binds to the skin for long lasting waterproof protection
- Petrolatum - a proven safe lubricant and moisturizer
- Polymers - for a slippery feel and a lasting glide
- Tolnaftate 1% - the leading antifungal agent
- Aloe - plant extract that heals and moisturizes skin
- Vitamin E - antioxidant that helps Vitamin E work more effectively
- Soybean Oil - plant extract that repairs and rejuvenates the skin
- Natural Oil Fragrance - vanilla almond oil
- Triclosan - popular antibacterial
"Sportslick is the very best blister preventative made. I used to suffer from extreme blisters at Eco Challenge. I tried Sportslick for the first time in Patagonia and did not have a blister worth mentioning. I have used Sportslick in every Eco Challenge since then with the same remarkable results. I am absolutely serious that the use of Sportslick in every Eco Challenge is as important as training. I would not start the race without it."
Mark Macy, Adventure Racer and Ultra Runner
Back to the store page