We cannot ship Patagonia products internationally.
Training routine number 47: bicycle to the Indian Peaks, run as much as you can to Pawnee Pass, scramble up Shoshoni Peak, return, ride home, pour margarita, start planning number 48. The dependable Traverse Jacket is Patagonia's lightest, most breathable soft shell, with good wind resistance that keeps stride the entire way. The jacket's fast-drying polyester/spandex fabric has 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wet weather. Features for sealing out wind and chill include a mesh-lined, zip-through stand-up collar, a full zip with wind flap and zipper garage, and revised gathered elastic cuffs. A drawcord waist and hem and a slightly dropped tail provide additional protection. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and a zippered left bicep with an interior cord pass-through for an audio device. Reflective front and back logos and reflective graphics at the cuffs provide nighttime visibility. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fast drying stretch-woven recycled polyester soft shell is durable, comfortable next-to-skin, and delivers 4-way stretch
- Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection and better moisture management
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers; zip pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic
- Reflective logo at front chest and center back
- Slight drop tail with single pull drawcord
- 4.7-oz 70-denier 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex, with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Back to the store page