How to Run Light and Free by Getting in Touch with the Earth
Barefoot Running is a guide to barefoot running.
If you've read Born to Run by Chris McDougall and you're wondering about barefoot running, this book is for you. Whether you're a new or seasoned barefoot runner, this book will take
you farther than you ever imagined.
Both recreational athletes and professional athletes will learn how to run stronger, faster and lighter.
Great for anybody who wants to rediscover the joy of running light, injury-free and for a lifetime.
Learn how to transition into barefoot running with step by step instruction on form and technique. Topics include:
- A Special Greeting from Barefoot Ted
- A Foreword by Danny Dreyer, the best selling author of ChiRunning and ChiWalking
- The latest science behind the benefits of barefoot running, including findings of Dr. Daniel Lieberman's 2010 British Science Journal Nature study.
- How to heal and stay injury free
- Building balance, strength, endurance
- Building strong feet, legs, hips, muscles, tendons & joints
- Developing strong pads on the bottoms of your feet
- Training routines including cross training
- How to use shoes as a helpful tool
- Adjusting to different surfaces & terrain
- Meditation, quieting the mind and connecting with nature
Back to the store page