This product is temporarily out of stock.
Find your endurance advantage in the foods you eat. Endurance Sports Nutrition will help you select the best foods, fluids, and supplements to train longer, recover more quickly, avoid injuries, and achieve your performance goals in any endurance endeavor.
Sports dietitian and former elite runner Suzanne Girard Eberle provides a proven fueling program that addresses the unique needs of endurance athletes:
- Road and trail running: 5K to 100+ miles
- Cycling and mountain biking: time trials to multiday rides
- Duathlon and triathlon: sprint to Ironman
- Winter sports: Nordic ski races to mountain ascents
- Water sports: rowing and long-distance swimming
- Environmental conditions: extreme temperatures and high altitude
- Complete with customizable menu plans, profiles and advice from elite endurance athletes, and strategies for avoiding the most common pitfalls of endurance athletes, Endurance Sports Nutrition will fuel your best performance.
2007, 320 pages, paperback.
"Endurance Sports Nutrition is like having your own personal sports dietitian throughout every step of your training." -- Jean Knaack, Executive Director of Road Runners Club of America
"This new edition provides the essential information on sports nutrition for endurance athletes. Digest it with the proper fuel and you'll have a winning combination!" -- Scott Jurek, Seven-time consecutive champion and course record holder of the Western States 100-Mile Endurance Run
"Endurance Sports Nutrition provides advice and nutrition plans that will maximize performance and promote lifelong health." -- Michael Barry, Two-Time Olympic Cyclist
Back to the store page