A chewable energy source
The search for a convenient, yet high-quality, solid fuel source is over. With Perpetuem Solids you have the same exact, time-proven Perpetuem formula in easily chewable, easily consumable tablets.
- Convenient, easy-to-chew-and-digest tablets
- Stays fresh and tasty even in the heat
- Consistent, stable energy
- Minimize lean muscle tissue cannibalization
- Caffe Latte contains caffeine
- Contains GMO-free soy protein
- Gluten-free and vegan friendly
These easy-to-chew tablets contain the same effective and time-proven ingredients as Perpetuem in the powdered form. Of course, as is the case with all of the Hammer Nutrition fuels, there are no refined sugars and no artificial colors or sweeteners in Perpetuem Solids. They are super convenient as well and, perhaps best of all, they don't have a time limit on palatability or stability as is the case with premixed bottles of Perpetuem in the powdered form.
Perpetuem Solids can be used for workouts and races of any duration, but they're primarily designed to augment the use of other Hammer Nutrition fuels during those lasting more than two hours. Perpetuem Solids are especially beneficial for longer-duration workouts and races, when high-quality, solid food is desired and when carrying premixed bottles of powdered Perpetuem may not be practical. A couple of examples: Perpetuem Solids are absolutely perfect for use during the run portion of a half or full iron distance triathlon, or at any time during an ultra running race.
Every three tablets of Perpetuem Solids contain 100 calories, they're super easy to chew and consume, they won't 'go bad' no matter what the weather, and they're a complete and satisfying solid-food fuel source. You can use Perpetuem Solids with other Hammer Nutrition fuel source or, if desired, as a sole source of calories.
1. Perpetuem Solids are not meant to be dissolved in water. Just chew, swallow, and wash them down with water or any liquid Hammer Nutrition fuel.
2. Although the tablets break apart very easily in the mouth, people with dentures or delicate teeth should use caution when using Perpetuem Solids.
Back to the store page