We cannot ship Brooks products internationally.
Looking for something "lickety-split"? This incredibly light road-racing shoe is the fastest in the pack, with a new eye-catching upper for fly-by style. The streamlined, asymmetric upper works with the anatomy of the foot to perfectly wrap the arch securely from start to finish. Weight: 6.4 oz
Triathlete Chrissie Wellington races in the T7 and calls it "an amazing shoe!" She was rocking a pair when she smashed the world record at the Ford Ironman Arizona in November.
Available in men's sizes only. For women, order 1.5 sizes smaller than what you usually wear.
Note: As this shoe is a very lightweight, minimal support racing flat, the vast majority of runners will not find it "enough shoe" for a full marathon. If you have a light frame and a biomechanically efficient stride, however, you may be able to get away with it. We suggest you work up to it in several half marathon-plus races beforehand to see how it works for you before running in it for a full marathon.
- Rearfoot HydroFlow ST - Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot
enhance midsole cushioning-attenuating shock with industry
leading dampening and comfort.
- Curved Platform
- HPR Plus - A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Hyper Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole
components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and
unrestricted forefoot ride.
- Air Mesh
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
One of Brooks More Minimal Shoes:
- Midsole Height: Heel (20 mm), Forefoot (8 mm)
- Outsole Height: Heel (4 mm), Forefoot (4 mm)
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Tooling Height: Heel (24 mm), Forefoot (12 mm)
Back to the store page