Inspired by Lone Peak, one of the rockiest, toughest mountains in the Wasatch Range, The Lone Peak was designed to conquer the Wasatch 100. While the foot-shaped design allows athletes to stay relaxed and comfortable for hours, this do-everything mountain shoe promotes happy feet, increases ankle stabilization and improves form with the Zero Drop platform. The Lone Peak features an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuard system that deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. Stand above the rest with the ultimate trail running shoe.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultra Marathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Forefoot Pain
- Platform: Zero Drop Platform, Foot-Shaped Design, NRS - Natural Ride System
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Stack Height: 23 mm
- Midsole: Two-Layer EVA / AltraBound
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw
- Insole: Mountain Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry, Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Lacing Structure: Asymmetrical
- Other Features: StoneGuard Sandwiched Rock Protection, TrailRudder, Gusseted Tongue, Vegan Friendly, Natural Ride System
Back to the store page